Tuesday, April 6

*Doc Martens turn 50 this year. I love these boots and own three pairs - my beloved green ones that I wore to my high school prom and all during high school, my black ones that I wore in college and currently and then my lovely white ones that I wore on my wedding day :) So apparently DM is working with 10 musicians to cover classic tunes and make videos of them, one of them being the Raveonettes who will cover The Stone Roes I Want to be Adored!! Although they will not have a video until September.

*I have not gone running since the end of February. I need to get back on that. Sometimes it is good to have a big run to train for otherwise you just become a lazy bum.

*It was announced a few weeks ago that 24 would be cancelled and although I am disappointed the show has been suffering in ratings and storyline. However the last few weeks, the show has gotten good again. Oh well Jack Bauer forever and there is talk of a feature film so that's good.

1 comment:

pigern said...

I'm glad you're blogging again. :)