Monday, April 12

*Sadly if MTV makes this into a reality show I might watch - Koreatown Jersey Shore. Although I am a bit disturbed you do not have to be Asian to get on the show -
"But you don’t need to be a Korean or even Asian to join the show. Although Asians are preferred, as long as the person has experienced Koreatown life and is “obsessed with Asian culture”, they may be considered for casting."
... obsessed with Asian culture?!? Ick.

*Conan O'Brien heads to TBS. This is interesting news considering I thought he would go the route of FOX but I guess not. The thing with the networks is you have to deal with the affiliates which is one of the reasons why Leno failed at 10 pm on NBC. Does that mean TBS is now a cool station?

*On May 23rd and 24th, two major TV shows end - one I care about (24) and one I am lukewarm towards (Lost). It should be interesting to see how they wrap up.

*I am slowly realizing I am in an abusive relationship .. with work. I am not happy here, the hours are shite and management sucks yet I have not left. Instead I justify to myself it is not that bad and better than nothing. I need to take some action and start looking to see if there is anything else out there, though I think the job market is pretty crappy right now.

*I went running twice this week. The first run I was feeling pretty good and surprised how not winded I was considering I have not run in almost six weeks. But the second run I felt it and was more sluggish and slow. Ha ha I guess I need to just keep at it.

No comments: