Sunday, March 15

Topic: Philppe's, Dodger Stadium

*I went to Philippe's today for the first time which is pretty sad for me considering it is suppose to be an Angeleno classic. The beef dip sandwich was mighty tasty and with the spicy mustard sauce even better :) I doubt I will make trips out there often but if I am around Chinatown I might swing by.


*Walked around Dodger stadium for a bit today. Honestly Dodger stadium is a very cool place and definitely a special part of Los Angeles. Even though we (the Dodgers) are not going to do well this season I am looking forward to some Dodger games and Dodger dogs.

*Oh and I can't wait for the Gold Line extension of the Metro to open up in East Los Angeles. I will ride that to get to Dodger games and into LA.

*I decided since no one is really writing on this page anymore to remove everyone. If you are interested in coming back let me know but otherwise it is just me and Pigern. I am not even sure anyone reads this page anymore ... heck I don't even have time to write on it.

4 comments:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

French Dip sounds good. Maybe I'll go there today because I am planning a day out and about in and around LA.

Hedwig said...

i still read!!!

Curelover said...

Oh I'm glad you still read Hedwig. Keep on reading :)

Cup-O-Noodles said...

I went to Philippe today on my trip to LA. Not bad. Liked the kick of the mustard, but didn't like the taste. The place was beyond crowded! Wished I was give the sauce to dip in myself. Had to pay for the pickle. But still, good.