Monday, October 8

Topic: NEW CURE SONG!!, Detour Festival, In Rainbows

*I'm semi kicking myself because I should of went to the Download Fest so I could see my boys and hear their new song "Please Project". I'm a bit bummed (sigh). Oh well. I'm glad I get a new Cure song and I don't totally hate it :). It is pretty poppy and fun, like Mint Car. According to this one story, The Cure was the best part of the festival :)


*I decided to stay in LA and go to the Detour Festival held in Downtown LA. I wanted to see Justice and my much loved Raveonettes :) It was an okay show. The audience was made up of young kids and jack holes. I don't think I'll be going again.


*In a two days I can download the new Radiohead album In Rainbows. I can't wait. Oh yea!!

1 comment:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

How was JUSTICE!??? My co-worker didn't say how they were, he only said that every other venue vacated when Justice wnet on and everyone went to see them. I can't believe Justice had two shows that night, plus last night AND tonight and I couldn't make a single one of them.