Thursday, October 11

Topic: Free Moz, Fall TV

*Thanks to an old work buddy of mine I get to see Morrissey for FREE today tomorrow?? at the Hollywood Palladium. There is no way I would pay to see him. Hello ... him and Robert hate each other and I have to side with my fat Bob. HA HA. But honestly I never liked his solo stuff as much as The Smiths stuff. It should be a fun show and hey even if I don't like it ... it is FREE!!!


*I have not been watching any movies lately because I'm just spending way too much time watching the new fall tv. So far the shows I'm really enjoying are Big Bang Theory, Life and Pushing Daisies. I'm sure Life or Big Bang might get cancelled. Apparently Pushing Daisies is doing really well. I was watching Reaper for a bit but I might stop.

Oh and this is for FTC - Big Bang Theory stars Johnny Galecki who was David on Roseanne. Well so far Sara Gilbert who was Darlene and Laurie Metcalf who was Jackie are guests on the show. They should get Roseanne on there.

What is everyone else watching??

*Not sure why no one is blogging. Where are you guys?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love The Big Bang Theory. Best new sitcom in years. Why do you think it could get canceled ? It is doing really well in the ratings. It is coming in second to Dancing With The Stars every week. The show is doing fine.

pigern said...

Uh, as New Wave knows, I got hooked up with cable TV and have not turned it on once. :/

Curelover said...

I don't want Big Bang Theory to be cancelled but networks suck and cancel stuff all the time. I really enjoyed that show Standoff on Fox and who knows where that went. But it is on CBS so I think it has a chance.

TV rules.