Tuesday, October 2

Topic: Sci Fi Dvds.

*I need to write about my trip and movies I have seen but for now I'll talk about this cool deal Amazon has posted. You can get the following dvds for $899.99 bucks. The same price as one month rent in LA.

Buffy - Collector's Set
Angel - Collector's Set
All 10 separate season sets of Stargate SG-1
3 season sets released to date of Stargate: Atlantis
4 seasons of The Pretender, plus the TV Movies DVD
Firefly - The Complete Series
3 seasons of Roswell
Both seasons of Dark Angel
The X-Files - The Complete Collector's Edition


I already have the X-Files and Firefly dvds and I like SG Atlantis and Buffy but not enough to own.

6 comments:

pigern said...

wow. nerd out.

Hedwig said...

who would buy these?

Curelover said...

I would. I paid almost $700 bucks for my 9 X-Files dvds and if I could add on all 10 seasons of SG-1 and Buffy I would.

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Where can you get rent for $899??? haha.

Reserve Result (RR) said...

As always, thanks for the heads up. You rock!

elasraa said...

شركة نقل عفش بالمجمعة
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض