Friday, October 12

(G) Morrissey @ Palladium (Night No. 2 for me) Grade: A+++
I shall keep this brief as I know at least two people here dislike Morrissey (but love the Smiths) and the others are indifferent perhaps. But tonight’s show was amazing. Absolutely amazing. A lot of people on the Morrissey-solo boards wondered if it was the best set list ever (not for me, but close). It is probably one of my Top 3 Morrissey shows of this year, and I’ve seen him about eight times these past few months. Loved loved loved it. And everyone was so nice too, which is why I love Mozzer fans. I was standing among really tall people and those around me insisted I stand in front of them. How nice. :) Here’s the set list: Jack the Ripper/Stop Me If You Think That Youve Heard This One Before/Sister Im A Poet/Tomorrow/The World Is Full of Crashing Bores/Boy With The Thorn In His Side/I Like You/The Loop/The Death of A Disco Dancer/Billy Budd/Why Dont You Find Out For Yourself/Stretch Out And Wait/One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell/Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me/Im Throwing My Arms Around Paris/Thats How People Grow Up/Irish Blood, English Heart/All You Need Is Me/Last Of The Famous International Playboys/Life Is A Pigsty/How Soon Is Now?//First Of The Gang To Die

1 comment:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Cheers to that! I agree, setlist was amazing. So glad I went! And Pigern is right, we were next to each other and people kept letting her get a better view and so I slowly watched her move further and further away.. First time I'd ever seen peopel be so nice to others. Yay! Fun fun fun.