Sunday, September 9

Topic: Seattle, Heroes.

*Seattle, WA: sitting in a lot of traffic on our way to LAX, liking the warm cookies and semi empty plane on our way there, Rock Bottom and the cool cover band that was playing that night, Pike's Place, Farmer's Market area, going to wedding, watching two people in love get married (very nice), eating good food and cake, drinking a lot of free beer, standing awkwardly while people danced, forced to join them and disliking it, not knowing anyone really there, getting less than 3 hours of sleep, getting up at 5 am to catch shuttle to SEA/TAC airport, falling asleep and waking up 5 mins before the plane was going to take off ... I was final boarding (yikes), coming home and realizing how bad LA air quality is to Seattle's super clean and nice air.


*I still don't like weddings BUT to see two people who want to spend the rest of their lives together is pretty interesting.

*So Hedwig has been watching 24 and I decided I should join the mainstream public and Hedwig and watch a show they all like. I've seen 7 eps of Heroes and although I'm not loving it, I do enjoy Hiro quite a bit. The biggest flaw I find with the show is I don't like any of the characters. They all take themselves WAY too seriously and are very over dramatic.

2 comments:

Hedwig said...

lol i think we're watching heroes at the same rate. i finished disc 2 last night as well. it's interesting watching it the 2nd time around. i realize nathan is an asshole and hiro is STILL super cool.

Curelover said...

Man Hedwig ... I have watched 11 eps now and I still don't really dig it. I'm tempted not to finish. I don't like ANY of the characters besides Hiro and the storyline is weak. Ha ha there is no one cool on the show like Jack Bauer :)