Sunday, September 9

Topic: Cure refund, iPod.

*So the Cure has postponed their concert until next year and since I don't feel like going to Canada again I asked for a refund and got it :) As much as I would love to see the Cure it is nice to have some money back on my account. I feel like I have been spending a lot.

*With that said Apple announced a few days ago yet another version of the iPod and I want it. Mainly for the touch and wi-fi access but maybe I should hold off. Steve Jobs might lower the price some more. Ha ha. I love how mad the iPhone people are. Oh and I love that you can now get a classic iPod with 160 GB for $350. Ha ha ... oh that Apple.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Last year I lost my iPod and had to buy a replacement (is it even possible to go back to life without an iPod?). But a couple weeks after I bought my iPod Nano, Apple came out with its second generation model. Not that it was a big difference, but the new ones were sturdier and cheaper. But a friend of mine got an iPod Mini shortly before the Nano came out, so it could have been worse...