Wednesday, August 8

(TV) VH1's "Mission: Man Band"

So I saw the commercial for this last week while watching "Best Week Ever". It's basically four former-boy banders meeting up, living in a house, and trying to "make lightning strike twice". So of course I HAD to watch! The show itself isn't anything great. It features members of *NSYNC, 98 Degrees, LFO, and Color Me Badd. I don't think anything will come from this union, but it might be interesting to watch them try.
sneak peek for next week: former CMB member, who is a recovering alcoholic....gets DRUNK!
Here's a fan-made banner from their myspace page:

3 comments:

Curelover said...

I agree ... I did not find it very entertaining and no desire to continue following them. They are all a bit over-dramatic and not in the good Flavor Flav looking for love kinda of way.

bleed like me said...

and on that note...get ready for FLAVOR OF LOVE 3!!!
although after Charm School, it's supposed to be more sophisticated, I still think it will be ghetto-fabulous!

Hedwig said...

yes i watched this too. it was just ok. i just kinda felt bad for the color me badd and LFO guys cuz i feel like they need this the most. sad about the LFO guy having leukemia.