Sunday, August 12

Topic: Wii, Weddings, Wilson, Wine.

*I ordered the Wii from Wal-Mart.com before I left for Washington D.C. When I got home I slowly opened the box and set the whole thing up. The Wii has to be the best device in the WORLD. I love it. It is fun and entertaining and did I mention fun. If I could have a Wii party I would in a heartbeat :)


*I am tired of weddings. I have three this year and today I went to my first of three. It was at the LA Zoo and was actually really nice but in my lifetime I will have been to A LOT of weddings and I'm not sure how many more slideshows, wedding games, stories of how the best man and groom had fun in their hey day, center pieces and so on I can stand (sigh). I'm happy people are getting married but man ...

*This is more for FTC but I went to Bodega in Pasadena and they serve red wine and cola or kalimotxo. It reminded me of Spain and the fun we had. It is such a refreshing drink on a summer night. Yum!!

*R.I.P. Anthony Wilson - the man of Manchester :(

4 comments:

pigern said...

But weddings are the most magical day New Wave. I know you have been dreaming of it since you were a little girl. Hahaha!

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Yeah... dreaming of her and Robert Smith.

Curelover said...

Oh heavens no .. I would never marry Robert. He has Mary and they are so cute and lovely. Actually their wedding anniversary is tomorrow :) I would have loved to gone to that wedding.

bleed like me said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm red wine and coke
oh the memories
FFTTTTTCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!