Friday, July 13

Topic: Best Kwik-E-Mart Ever!!

*So after a long day at work, I left and head over to Pigern's apt so I could check out the Kwik-E-Mart near her. Pigern had gone earlier to secure me a few cans of Buzz cola and she had already been a few time before so this trip was nothing new to her.

I, on the other hand, was pretty excited because I kept reading all these stories and seeing pictures of people's experiences there. Well once we got there there was a fairly small line. I was a bit bummed I had to wait but the line moved fast enough and soon I was inside the store. I got myself some pink donuts (of course), Simpsons movie cups, a Homer cookie and more Buzz cola. They didn't have anymore Krusty O's cereal but that's okay ... I'll go back.

Overall, the trip was fun and silly ... I mean it is still a 7-11 and they still sell regular stuff but it was cool. It was nice to see families and kids going. I'm going to try to hit up the Burbank one and when I go to Washington D.C. next week I'll stop by that one. Oh and side note ... the pink donuts are REALLY, REALLY sweet. Ha ha.

And for Darth's entertainment:
Meanwhile, at the Kwik-E-Mart, Ned is buying groceries from Apu.
Making sure he's not observed, Homer gets a doughnut from the
"Self-Serve" doughnut cabinet and fiddles with it, chuckling. He
nonchalantly goes to check out, but Apu soon realizes that there's
something wrong. It seems that Homer tried to sneak various other
candies on top this doughnut to pass them off as sprinkles.


A Mounds bar is not a sprinkle. A twizzler is not a sprinkle. A Jolly
Rancher is not a sprinkle, sir. Perhaps in Shangri-La they are, but not
in here.

2 comments:

pigern said...

Yeah. The Kwik-E-Mart was a pretty cool idea. Those donuts made me sick though.

Anonymous said...

do NOT drink the cola!!!