Wednesday, June 6

Topic: Hawaii

Well house, I am off to the Big Island and Oahu for 11 days of rest and relaxation. I would say "fun in the sun" but last I heard it was raining over there. SUCKASS. Hope the rain lets up. I will probably be blogging on my personal page when I get back IF I have time. I have a feeling that when I get back it will be nonstop until residency starts. Not looking forward to that.

Itinerary
June 7-10: Big Island --- plans are to do the touristy things on Day 1 and explore/relax/eat/drink the rest of the days.

June 10-18: Oahu --- we'll be staying at my dad's house so FREE lodging and food. plans are to surf, eat, drink, relax, and then celebrate my brother's high school graduation and my medical school graduation at the
Dole Cannery

June 19: I get back home at midnight the night of the 18th....which means I'll get home at around 2:30....and I have my pre-employment physical at 9:30---yay!!!

1 comment:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Have fun Hedwig, and it has been nice seeing so many posts from you on here lately. Relax in Hawaii!!!!