Saturday, June 9

Topic: Raves, Dodgers, Sleep


*Saw the Raveonettes at the Echo tonight. Great set (much better than that Spaceland mess). They were really on even though you could tell Sharin was tired from the tour. Oh and celeb. sighting for the night was Ryan Gosling. Interesting to see him rocking out and no Rachel McAdams (darn it) but I digress. I love the Raves!! I'm sure I have seen them at least 7 or 8 times. I'm going to try to catch them one last time at this Little Radio thing but I doubt it because ....

*I joined another bowling league and I have already missed three games. I can't miss anymore. Ha ha. Oh well.


*So after losing three games in a row to the San Diego Padres, the Dodgers looked like they were going to add a number four. That all changed when Olmedo "Tomato" Saenz hits a homer and the Dodgers won 4-3 against the Toronto Blue Jays. Thank goodness.

*If you have a few minutes check out Darth's blog. Funny stuff man ... I promise.

*I need sleep ... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

1 comment:

pigern said...

Pretty funny blog Darth. :D