Wednesday, June 13



Entourage Season 2 is probably better than Season 1 but I really don't know what it is about this show that makes me keep watching. When Season 2 started I felt like I was seeing more naked women which was a disappointment because I don't want to watch a show that relies on nudity, but that ended after a few episodes, which I was thankful for (surprisingly, haha). This show isn't great, it's not amazing, but it's not horrible or a total waste of my time either. Not all the characters are interesting but there are the one's I enjoy, mainly Johnny Drama and Arie Gold. The gay asian assistant is funny and I hear he plays a bigger role in Season 3 which I shall be starting soon.

1 comment:

Curelover said...

A few times walking to work I saw them tape some eps. I saw the cast expect for the agent and the main guy. I would like the show but it seems too LA for me and I hate LA. Ha ha.