Sunday, June 10

























Morrissey @ Hollywood Bowl (June 8) Grade: A+
Morrissey returned to the Hollywood Bowl after 15 years since his last performance there, and the man was definitely happy to be there. I was worried he would do the same set list as the Pasadena shows, but he opened with “The Queen is Dead”! And then “Last of the Famous International Playboys”! Amazing! The rest of the set was similar to his last tour but still fantastic! He only threw out two shirts this time. About 10 people rushed on stage to hug him. I noticed everyone in the audience was drunk. I’ve never seen so much alcohol consumption. It was a pretty rowdy crowd. All in all, fun night. I almost wished I saw him at his other Los Angeles-area shows. The performance was videotaped for an upcoming DVD. You know I’m going to buy it!

No comments: