Sunday, May 20

Topic: Drinking, abandonment, friends

*On Friday, I went to Red Lion Tavern to get my drink on. I had one and a half beers and a shot of jagermeister (gross) and was slightly buzzed if that. It was a nice to catch up with some friends I had not seen in a while, especially when they were drunk. Afterwards, a few of us went to Norm's to grub. It was funny because some kids were there after their prom or some lame high school dance. Oh high school shite, how much I loathe you.

*On Sat, I went to Oiwake to get my drink on for a friend's b-day. I had two gin and tonics and a shot of Johnnie Walker (super gross) and was not buzzed. Weak. Again more time catching up with some friends, which is always nice. It was funny because when I went to the restroom I got to see a girl get ready to yak and I heard two other girls tell each other how drunk they were. Classic! Oh and watching lame guys try to hit on girls is always entertaining to me. Especially if they are total knob heads.

*So this morning I have to head to LAX for my parents. They are leaving for China for two weeks :(. Two days later, I have to head there again to take Darth for his trip to NYC :(. I am going to feel very very abandoned but it is okay. Darth comes back soon and before I know it my parents will be home to take care of me ... ha ha. If you guys want to come and hang you are more than welcome to. :)

3 comments:

Darth said...

you're an alcoholic....yeah you're in no shape to talk about this.

pigern said...

Abandonment? But I'm still here! :) PS I had one beer yesterday and I was soooo buzzed. Ha ha.

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Game Night!!! Or at least POKER NIGHT with the boys when Darth gets home.

Pigern, hahahaha. One beer. I love it. How did you survive 2.5 Jack N Cokes the other night?