Sunday, May 20

Tonight’s the 400th episode of The Simpsons, and though the series has become a bit uneven in recent seasons, it’s still a Sunday night staple. A few years ago, I was having dinner with friends, and we brought up an example of the series’ social commentary, to which a friend said, “Is there anything that doesn’t have a reference to The Simpsons?” I think not. So what’s your favorite episode/moment? Oooh, so many to name… I like the episode when Homer and Mr. Burns are trapped in the ski lodge and build snowmen.

3 comments:

Curelover said...

Oh the Simpsons ... love them :) There are too many to name but this one site does a nice job of naming 14 touching moments.

Darth said...

ah yes the mountain cabin, "I have powers...political powers!"

- I also enjoy that one where homer does something funny....yeah thats a good one!

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Man, I don't think I've seen the Simpsons in like 6 years. Any episode that I like would probably be from the first 3 or 4 seasons as I haven't watched since then.

I like the one's with Burns and Smithers and money, those are good ones.