Monday, May 21

Topic: Dodgers All-You-Can-Eat

*So Darth and I were pretty excited today because our Dodger tickets were for the All-You-Can-Eat section. The Dodgers created this section this year to I guess genearate more revenue and make people fatter.

The menu is made up of: Dodger dogs (not the grilled or super kind), peanuts, nachos and popcorn. The drinks are soda fountain or bottle water. Darth started off with two hot dogs, nachos, peanuts and a soda. I had two hot dogs, nachos, popcorn and soda. One thing to note is the portion is smaller than what you normally get in the stands. After we ate most of our food, Darth went back for two more hot dogs and more nachos for me. I ate about 1/4 of those nachos and Darth only had one and half of the hot dog before we both said we felt sick. HA HA. One good thing is we took 3 extra bottles of water and 5 bags of peanuts for work tomorrow.

Overall, the section is pretty organized. I mean you are cut off from the rest of the stadium so you don't take food and bring it to other areas. The bathrooms are a bit far but I would sit in that section again. Too bad the freaking Dodgers lost tonight :( GRRRRRRR. Ugh we are only half a game ahead now. Darn it! But Kent hit a home run and I so called that. Ha Darth!

2 comments:

Darth said...

I agree its fun to sit there, although i wouldn't do it everday...or even once a week...

pigern said...

Ha ha. It's fun? I was hoping you guys would eat $100 worth of food.