Monday, April 23

This week is going to ROCK. I have Jesus and Mary Chain on Thurs, Coachella on Friday and Travis on Sunday. YAY!!

I CANNOT stop listening to the new Travis album The Boy With No Name; the boys are back in top form. I love it, they are so wonderful. Apparently there are a bunch of secret shows happening around LA due to Coachella so this should be a very, very interesting week. Read Scenestar for all the good details - the site Pigern works on :)




Oh and I have not address this but the whole blogging every day finished on April 12th. It was a good run but I'm actually really glad we stopped. I ran out of lame things to post and I have stopped caring :) Movies reviews are fine and dandy but I get bored wrting them up ... hee hee. Hope you guys are all doing well and keeping busy. May is just around the corner .. dang 5 months into 2007 soon.

2 comments:

pigern said...

Woo hoo! The Scenestar! Spread the word! Lots of really good gigs coming up. Trust me. And we had the Arctic Monkeys show before *anyone*!

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Yeah it's a good week for music. I saw the Klaxons, and Happy Hollows and I am also seeing this week Jesus and Mary Chain and Mono (the Japanese one). Will surely go to Scenestar.