Tuesday, April 24


SAAAAD. Melissa R. on "Searching for the Next Doll" was ROBBED. Not sure if any of you follow the show, but I don't care lol. I wouldn't have minded so much if Chelsea had won, but Asia(yes, Asia) ended up making the group. Honestly though, how great is it really to be the 7th member of a group where only the lead singer is known. She'll probably end up in the background.

What sucks about Melissa R. losing is that her parents(both doctors) wanted her to go to medical school and not pursue her singing/entertainment career. Why do all Filipino's want their kids to be doctors?? Since she didn't win I'm sure she's going to get alot of "I told you so's". However, I think if she doesn't make it big here, she'll DEFINITELY have a future in the Philippines. So, there's always something.
On a side note...I miss dancing. :(

4 comments:

Curelover said...

Too bad you can't be a dancing doctor ... how cool would that be :)

Cup-O-Noodles said...

And by having a career in the Philippines, I hope you don't mean prostitution.

Hedwig said...

um...why on earth would i ever mean that? it's much easier to get big in the philippines, than here; especially if you've already had your 15 minutes of fame in the U.S. Take Jasmin Trias for example. She ended up with a lot of gigs in the Philippines and even acted in a movie or two.

Cup-O-Noodles said...

ha. i know. I'm just being a smart-ass. I work with people from the Philippines and I hear about how its easier for fame and stuff over there from them.