Thursday, April 12


(M) Blood Diamond
Grade: A

I think this film was nominated for Best Picture. If so, it should have beat The Departed which was OK, but nowhere as good as this film. I was really impressed with this film and thought Leo did an amazing job. The advertisements did not look to favorable to me, especially his accent but I thought he did an awesome job. The story line of the diamond industry is a great story to get out to the public.



(M) The Beales of Grey Gardens
Grade: C

If you saw Grey Gardens, the documentary about two older women living in the Hamptons or somewhere like that then you may enjoy this additional movie about the two women. It's not as good as Grey Gardens but I laughed a number of times and there were things that were in this film that I wished had been in Grey Gardens.

No comments: