Monday, April 16

(TV) "I Love New York: Reunion Special" (VH1) grade: B
Ok, so we all know i LOVE "Flavor of Love", and "I Love NY" not-so-much. Nevertheless, I continued to watch all episodes, including the reunion special. This episode made up for the lame season of I ♥ NY. There were many of the VH1 made-for-TV moments, including the return of Pumkin as Mr. Boston's new girlfriend, and an awesome final moment with all the vindication in the world. If you didn't watch it, check it out.
Please no I ♥ NY 2

(TV) "Flavor of Love Girls Charm School, starring Mo'Nique" (VH1) grade: A+
Now THIS is the Celebreality TV that I love from VH1. All my favorite girls from FOL are back to bring me loads of entertainment, and they deliver! Comedy from the get go. The season looks like it will be great, with the arguments I love to watch.

2 comments:

Curelover said...

I didn't watch any of I Love NY and I'm glad I did not. I don't like her much and her mom scares me but I'm aboard for Charmed School. That just seems funny to me :)

pigern said...

New York looks scary.