Sunday, January 7

So I lost my iPod :( the night before New Years Eve, during a drunken episode. It was my 80 GB video iPod, which I had just gotten in Sept. So now I'm faced with a decision, and I could use some input.
Should I (a) get a new iPod now, or (b) get a smaller iPod (Nano or Shuffle, or even a used one off Craigslist or Ebay) and THEN get a new iPod when a new model comes out?
As of right now, I'm holding off on my decision until Tuesday's MacWorld Expo SF, just in case a new model is announced there.
Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

4 comments:

Curelover said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pigern said...

I would hold off and wait for a new, better model.

Hedwig said...

THAT BLOWS! i'd be very distraught. i agree with pigern, hold off. in the meantime i would probably get a smaller one like a nano or something to tide you over.

Curelover said...

WWWWHHHHHAAATTTTT my FTC homie. You lost your iPod :( How sad. Well I say wait and just get something else for the time being. Poor FTC.