Saturday, January 6

I just want to blog because I haven't in awhile because my computer died. I've been basically living without internet for 3 or 4 weeks now and it's not the most enjoyable experience but it has made me want to do more prouctive things.

Moving on...
OH! I also don't get TV so on New Years Eve I was at a bar and the musicians said, "This one's for the late God Father of Soul." I turned to my friend and asked, "Did James Brown die?" Now... not only did I not know James Brown died, I did not know Saddam Hussien was dead either. This is life without TV or the internet. I only randomly found out President Ford was dead.

I really don't have much to review, but I have been watching the extra's on the Chappelle Show season 2 DVD and the extra and extended Charlie Murphy 'True Hollywood Stories' are AWESOME!

Tonight I am going to watch New Wave attempt to slit her wrists while Monsters Are Waiting perform. This will be FUN!

No comments: