Saturday, January 6

Flaky Friend

This happened a little while ago but this will be my contribution to the house. I made plans with a friend from high school I got reconnected with through MySpace. We had set a date a couple of weeks in advance to meet for lunch. I emailed her through MySpace to confirm the date and also pick a place the day before our meeting. NOTHING. I tried again, thinking maybe she just forgot. The next day I still hadn't heard from her AND she had been on her MySpace page. So I text her and ask if everything is ok, and still nothing. I know I could have very well called her, but I didn't want to be needy, plus she had already dissed me. I decided to leave it alone and figured she'd contact me when things slowed down in case she was in a crisis that weekend or something. NOTHING. To this day I have not heard from her. What gives? Has anything like this every happened to you? Anyone else think this is super lame? Suggestions as of what to do? I mean it bothers me but I don't care about her that much so it's not that big a deal. I just think it's super rude.

3 comments:

pigern said...

That's really weird. I don't get why people are like that.

bleed like me said...

I think everyone in here should kick her arse, like a gang. haha
but thats really messed up, as Michelle would say, "how RUDE". i mean, at least have the decency to respond and make up some lame excuse.

Hedwig said...

actually...it was stephanie who said "how rude." :D really not worth the arse kicking.