Saturday, December 16

My computer took a nose dive last weekend so now I only get to go online at school and work, it sucks quite a bit.

(G) Love Like Fire / Sky Parade / Eskimo Hunter

Love Like Fire did a rather decent set. They have some new songs they are playing and still sound rather tight. I'll give their performance a 'B'.

Sky Parade is a band who probably LOVES the music I love like Ride and The Verve and Slowdive and all those great bands but they don't make songs as good as those bands, though I am sure they wish they did and I wish they did too because sitting through the failed attempt was not too much fun, Grade: D

Eskimo Hunter. HOLY HELL! This band was AMAZING! I think this band has the ability to gain a LOT of indie buzz and be as popular as a band like Mates Of State or something like that. I was so glad I stuck around after Sky Parade to see this band. I recommend checking them out, especially Pigern who should have gone to Spaceland last night to join me. Grade: A

1 comment:

charles said...

Funny stuff, I was there too.