Friday, December 15

It is very quiet in the office today because everyone was at the holiday party last night. I did not get to go due to other things. Oh well. So I decided to blog what I am doing until it is time to go home.

2:22 pm - Pigern just left AIM to go on a break. I was chatting with her but now I'm bored again. I'm thinking if I should blog about movies I have seen or just read stuff off the Internet.

2:27 pm - Got an e-mail from Darth saying he gets to go home already. Man I want to go home. I have movies I need to watch. (sigh)

2:41 pm - Sleepy. Just finished moving prior month folders into current month folders and folding some cranes. I'm trying to fold 1,000 cranes for fun.

3:07 pm - Just got off the phone with Darth. He is sitting in traffic going home and I am sitting at my desk staring at my paycheck. I get paid the same every week BUT I am interested to see my vacation balance grow ever so slowly. So I did the math and by May I will have earned 4.3787 days off. Oh my gosh this is taking too long.

3:20 pm - Got an e-mail from a temp here who is leaving for South East Asia (Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indoesia) for 60 days. Geez!! He leaves Christmas Eve and comes back Feb. 21. I like to travel but that is A LOT of time away from home. I think even two weeks is too long for me. I would like to do a month in HK and China though.

3:51 pm - Working on a spreadsheet off and on. Listening to Arcade Fire because today on some blog sites it talked about a new song out called "Intervention" off their new album Neon Bible. My gosh I miss them. I want them to come back so badly. If you call this number you can list to the song, which I did earlier today: 1-866-NEON (6366)-BIBLE (24253) ext. 7777.

4:26 pm - I was trying to fix our History/Archives on our blogpage to look different but it became this pain so I'll do it at home. Wow it is almost time for me to leave ... less than an hour and I can head off.

4:32 pm - Super ANNOYING co-workers are talking near me. I love (really mean hate) people who think their jobs are so important. News flash jerk-holes, you are NOT saving someone's life here okay. You are looking at an Excel spreadsheet or creating bank accounts. GET OVER YOURSELF. Ugh!!!

4:34 pm - Pigern just left work. Man I want to leave!!! I just ate a gingerbread cookie from this morning's holiday breakfast we had. It was tasty.

4:46 pm - Chatting on AIM with Darth now. The guy next to me is listening to some Top 40-ish cd. Right now JoJo - A Little Too Late is playing. Ugh make it stop. My music is not loud enough to block his out.

4:57 pm - I would like to leave now but I feel bad considering I came in at 9 am. I'll hold out for 20 some more mins.

5:09 pm - My boss asked if I was leaving soon so I guess I will go. Yes!! End of the day for me.

No comments: