Monday, November 13


- A new, longer Simpsons movie trailer premiered yesterday. I can't wait for July 2007.

- I did badly on bowling this week. I blame it on the fact that I did not have my bowling shoes. Oh well.

- I have been watching quite a few movies but I'm not blogging about it because I want to spread them out while I am in HK.

- Anyone going to the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas? It will be two nights and the first night seems to be rock with 30 Seconds to Mars, Wolfmother and Papa Roach playing. Night two bands are going to be announced on Wednesday. I wonder what cool "indie" bands they are going to get for the kids.


17 more blogs to go ....

3 comments:

Darth said...

my sources have my chemical romance headlining. it's not announced yet, but I know people who know people

sorry about your shoes :(

pigern said...

Papa Roach?! Weak. I wonder if KROQ is going to get DCFC to play. Hmm...

Anonymous said...

The killers will be playin night two. They had it posted on their site yesterday under touring info. It was pulled this morning when I checked again. probably cause of KROQ. No B.S. Thanks