Tuesday, November 14

- According to FTC, I should not get the new Zune but I sort of want it. Ha ha. I know I have an iPod already but still. Here is a review from one site. In reality, I will not get it or the Nintendo Wii because I do not like to spend money.

- I am pretty excited about seeing Wicked ... in March 2007. It is going to be great ... right Hedwig.


- Does anyone feel the holidays coming? I mean I see the ads and stuff but I'm pretty indifferent and I won't even be here for Thanksgiving so I'm not feeling the spirit. Oh well.

- The Cure is the greatest band ever. (Sorry running out of topic ideas here.)


16 more blogs to go ....

3 comments:

Hedwig said...

my mom dressed our house in Christmas last night. I woke up to a Christmas tree up and all the decorations. so yes I feel the holidays coming on.

woohoo wicked!

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Feelings during the holidays, once my brotehr got old enough to lose the "magic" of Christmas, the holidays ended for me (I'm 11 years older than him). It was only re-vived for me when I dated a girl with kids and then the holiday magic was brought back, since that ended, the holidays have never meant anything to me.

Curelover said...

Yea I think kids help to add to the "magic" of Christmas. I always feel like it is more about spending then the actual meaning and everyone seems more busy then less during the holidays with get togethers and meetings and work and dinners and the likes.