Thursday, July 13

This is a little bit of a random blog and a review. Has anyone been watching So You Think You Can Dance? I wasn't really paying much attention at the beginning of the season but I'm an avid fan now hehe. Here are two of my favorite performances.

Ivan and Allison dancing contemporary to Annie Lennox- Why
Dmitri and Ashley dancing contemporary to Fallout Boy- Dance Dance

The second link is kind of a pain in the ass to load, but hopefully it works. The first one is on myspace and easier to watch, and really the better of the two anyway haha. P.S. Ivan is a hip-hop dancer and he is awesome in that performance.

I think it's weird that I'm really enjoying the contemporary/lyrical dances more than the hip-hop. I REALLY want somoene to choreograph a contemporary piece to Kissing You by Des'ree. It would be so pretty. Anyone know anybody at Fox?

My top couples right now wre Ivan and Allison and Benjie and Donyelle, but they're breaking up the couples next week so it doesn't matter. I think Allison will go all the way, but Travis is also just as strong. If anyone watches the show let me know what you think.....hello? does anyone watch the show? helloo??? hehe

1 comment:

Curelover said...

Sorry roomie don't watch the show. I watched a bit in the beginning to see the bad dancers then tuned out. I'm sure it is decent at least, afterall this is the second season.