Thursday, July 13

Man I'm so behind in my reviews but I'm going to catch up dang it. I just posted about some films and I still have more. Sadly I will not catch up to Cup's viewing but I'm okay with that. I've realized I watch a lot more TV anyways such as the following:

(TV) Battlestar Galactica Season 1. (Sci Fi Network, 2004) Grade: A

Thoughts: I have grown extremely attached to this show. It could be the show that can fill the X-Files void in me or just that all my favorite shows like Veronica Mars are on summer break but regardless of the reason I picked up the season and never looked back. Season 1 is only 13 episodes but a strong start picking up where the mini series left off. Some episodes are stronger than others but overall very good.

(TV) Project Runway Season 3. (Bravo, 2006) Grade: B

Thoughts: I got addicted to the show in Season 2 but was told that Season 1 was even better. I don’t like any of the new designers so who knows if I will watch this whole season. One designer Malan is super creepy and another one is trying to be the next Santino. Ugh there can only be one Santino. We'll see how this all turns out.

2 comments:

pigern said...

Now I know why you're so pale. You never leave the house.

Cup-O-Noodles said...

I recorded the first episode but haven't watched it yet. One of my friends says their over the show. I will watch and see what I think of the new contestants.