Tuesday, July 25


I've been wondering how much of the heat we have been experiencing is due to global warming and then I heard on the news today though we are up 12 to 16 degrees from normal weather only about 1% is due to global warming and rest is due to a high pressure system according to JPL. Granted the news source is not the LA or NY Times but I did hear it on the radio as well so who knows. It is an interesting thing to think about the next time someone says all of this is due to global warming. Don't get me wrong we need to do something about our environment badly BUT sometimes people are too quick to jump on certain hot topic matters to sound like they know what is going on. Other news sources - SD, Valley Sun.

3 comments:

pigern said...

cute pictures!

Darth said...

I like the world with his umbrella

Cup-O-Noodles said...

I say it's due to all the smog and we're trapping the heat in the LA basin... and though that doesn't account for any of the problems everywhere else... I'm sticking to my opinion because it's too damn smoggy here!

(Cute pictures)