Saturday, June 10

Hey guys. I put up a MP3 thing with some songs I think you guys might like. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Apparently it works fine on Mozilla browsers but there is an issue with IE. I have to look into it. This week I have:

1. Black Swan - Thom Yorke (his solo project, album comes out in July)
2. Lloyd, I'm Ready to be Heartbroken - Camera Obscura (good song, mainly for Pigern)
3. Cast It at the Setting Sail - Danielson (interesting band and mix of collaborations)
4. Consolation Prize - Phoenix (love the new album so much)
5. Atoms for Peace - Thom Yorke (his solo project, album comes out in July)

2 comments:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

You like the new Phoenix album a lot? Ugh... they were doing so good with the direction they took with Alphabetical. It seems like they're going back to the ways of United and still, not even that good. I haven't listened to all of it yet but from what I've heard, I am disappointed.

Oh and that Camera Obscura song is great. The video is ok, it's on their myspace page. (The guy in the video is SO gay).

pigern said...

I heart Camera Obscura! Love them love them love them love them.
Yes, the video is a weak representation of the single, but alas, I love Tracyanne's pensive expression. Love it!