Friday, June 9

I have a question for you guys. I have one ticket to see Radiohead on Friday June 30th in Section A of the Greek. Now Section A is a great great area and I'm eight rows back from the pit but off to the side but still good. Okay so I went to dinner with some friends and they said I should sell the ticket cause I could make tons of money. I went on Ebay and did some looking and they were right. I got my ticket for face value so around $55 bucks. Tickets for seats way way worst than mine are going for close to $200 or 250 a piece ... meaning I could sell my one ticket for easily close to $300 or even $400 bucks.

Question: Should I do this?

Oh and keep in mind I'm already seeing Radiohead on Monday June 26th in San Diego and Thursday June 29th at the Greek. I was going to see them on Tuesday June 27th in San Diego but decided not to. In addition, this will be my sixth or seventh (if you count when I saw them play at KROQ's Weenie Roast 1997) time seeing them. I already know what I'm going to do but just want to hear your thoughts.

2 comments:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

At first I was gonna say that since you are already a penny pincher and don't even buy a lot of stuff, what would you even do with the money other than just save it with all the rest of the money you save. But since you are seeing them so many times, I say sell it and add it to your stash of money you'll never spend.

charles said...

i too believe you should sell it. the money you make can fund a trip to vegas (hint hint), or more importantly many many trips to see The Cure when they come to town.