Friday, June 30

(G) Radiohead. (Greek Theatre, Los Angeles, June 29) Grade: A-

Thoughts: After not seeing Radiohead in two days I was going through withdraw :P so you know I was pumped when Thurs rolled around. Oh yea! The Greek is still one of my favorite venues with the trees and chill environment. What a great place to see a show.

The band opened with You and Whose Army? and ended with Lucky. The rest of the setlist can be viewed here. They played new songs like 15 Step (love), Arpeggi (great), Videotape (okay), Nude but not really new cause it use to be an old B-side (good), House of Cards (good, the lyrics are rad), and Bangers N’ Mash (love). I am really vibing on All I need, what an amazing song. The best is when Thom played Follow Me Around and went straight into Everything In Its Right Place. Magic :)

Oh and Thom was being funny that night. He said "the monkeys keep asking for Creep, that was so last week". Ha ha.

No comments: