Thursday, June 29

Radiohead week is almost over and it could not come any sooner. I always thought that if asked “what music do you like,” and a person responds “Radiohead,” I still have no specific idea what they listen to, because everyone (and their mom) love this band. Of course, they are a great band but when I hear fans yell that Thom is a genius and compare their concerts to religious experiences, well, that goes a bit too far.“All I Need” did make me a bit emotional though.

To detox on Radiohead, I have been listening to Roddy Woomble’s solo single and Rod Jones’ side project with Inara George, which has the cute name George is Jones. Yay for folk rock.

3 comments:

Curelover said...

F*ck that. Radiohead week will live on forever :) Ha Ha poor Pigern is being driving crazy by all the talk. Well what can I say I love them (not as much as the Cure) but yea the audience does blow.

bleed like me said...

just for the record neither i nor my mama love radiohead. theyre bleh, ever since i had to sell my 'kid A' cd cos i never listened to it and was bored out of my mind everytime friends played 'hail to the thief' in the car.
sorry for the cheese, have to disagree on this one....BORING!

Curelover said...

No FTC how can you diagree with me :( Hee hee. Actually I don't really think Hail To The Thief is all that great.