Tuesday, May 30

After getting numerous...and I do mean numerous threats by new wave to blog here I decided that I was really beginning to fear for my life.
Here are some quick reviews:

X-men III: Last Stand - I enjoyed this movie as part of the movie franchise, completely separate from the comic book/cartoon series. If I were to start comparing it to those then I'd start going crazy like wolverine after someone steals a beer. (yes I realize that was really lame, no need to point it out)

Over the Hedge - It was a cute kids movie, had funny voices, but I think it went on a little bit longer than it really had to. I can see a straight to DVD sequel at some point in the near future.

Lost: Season Finale - JJ Abrams said this was going to be greatest season finale for any show ever! Well he fell short in pretty much everything in my opinion. It was just like, okay here it is, no on-the-edge of your seat, hold-your-breath drama. It was just a story, which really didn't seem that interesting. I actually had more questions about the direction the show was taking instead of cliffhangers. Oh well at least I won't be curious all summer long about what’s gonna happen next.

The Office: Season Finale - This was a very well written story that kept you wanting to see more and the cliffhanger at the end, although obvious was still somewhat of a surprise. I've downloaded every episode from the past 2 seasons so at least I'll have something to watch while NBC shows crap like that talent show and the treasure hunt show. C'mon really nbc, really? seriously?

Now for two plugs:

If you have nothing planned this Saturday June 3rd, then I would invite you to come to my church's Bazaar. Basically its a fundraiser where we cell Hawaiian food, Japanese food, ice slushy things, carne asada tacos and baked goods. In addition we have a Japanese Drum Team and Martial Arts Team come in for demonstrations. They have game booths set up as well for the kids. Anyway if you want to come get good food it starts like at 11 am at 1850 W. Hellman Ave. in Alhambra.

Secondly, mostly to annoy new wave, I started my own personal blog, feel free to read and leave a comment. Its linked up on the side under Don't Judge Me. Thanks for reading my blabbering www.whatsmellslikeblue.blogspot.com

Okay hopefully I won't get kicked off the page now.

2 comments:

pigern said...

Nice blog. It looks a lot like this one.

Curelover said...

The Office finale was good but different from the UK version. I'm curious to see where they take it.