Tuesday, December 27

Top 2005 List (a dismal year for entertainment).
[lists are in no particular order]

Movies:
Born Into Brothels
March Of The Penguins
Mad Hot Ballroom
40 Year Old Virgin

Music:
The Doves - Some Cities
Garbage - Bleed Like Me
Rosebuds - Birds Make Good Neighbors
Magic Numbers - Magic Numbers
Shout Out Louds - Howl Howl Gaff Gaff
Arcade Fire - Funeral

Best suprise opening act at a concert:
The Rosebuds

Accomplishment:
Finally getting my A.A. degree, hopefully the B.A. won't take as long.

Highlight:
Road trip up California's coast and visits to Portland and Seattle.

Worst Moment:
Las Vegas (soooooo sick and I never want to go back, I hate that place).

Books:
Wish I could do this list.

Television:
The Office
(return of) Family Guy
Curb Your Enthusiasm
[R.I.P. Arrested Development]

No comments: