Sunday, November 20



(M) Crash / Grade: C+

I had heard so many good things about this movie that I guess I expected too much from it. Basically I just came away from the movie as it being on one hand, telling us that here in Los Angeles we're critical of any nationality that isn't our own, we're ignorant to nationalities in general, we're self-interested / self-seeking people, and we shield ourselves from others out of fear. On the other hand, we have the capacity to do great things, to set aside our differences, to be human and help another person simply because they are also human. All in all not exactly wrong or bad. I just wonder if people out there don't think this way already and so they were suprised by the realization of it. Anyway, I am glad I didn't pay to see it in the theater but enjoyed it as a rental.

3 comments:

pigern said...

Yeah, I didn't like it either.

Hedwig said...

am i the only one that liked it?

Curelover said...

i enjoyed it. i didn't think it was mind blowing but it was interesting. i thought some of us already reviewed this film. you can read mine on may 16.