Saturday, November 19



(A) Black Eyed Peas - My Humps Grade: F-
What the hell is wrong with the world? Next to 'Trapped In The Closet' this is the worst piece of crap… no wait… I can actually be entertained by the idiocy of 'Trapped In The Closet'… this is just from Satan.



(M) Lost Boys Of Sudan (Documentary) Grade: B-
A bunch of boys from Sudan are the only survivors from internal war in the country. As they reach the end of their teen years they are taken to America to improve their lives. They are followed around showing the cultural and life struggle adjustment in a new country. The boys end up in Texas and some go off to Kansas City. What’s great is the comedy that I found in this movie in the things that happen due to cultural differences. I laughed out loud quite a few times during this film.



(M) Ghosts of Rwanda (Documentary by PBS) Grade: A+
Amazing! I bought this after watching it because I thought it was so great. Though the content is DEPRESSING. I was not really up on these events when they were going on because I was involved in my teenage self-centered universe. Hotel Rwanda brought the events to mind for me but since it is was a movie it didn’t hit home the way this documentary did. It’s amazing. Oh, and a BIG middle finger to the US Government and Bill Clinton for doing jack shit to help these people.



(M) Luther / Grade: C-
About Martin Luther and his reform. They made Martin Luther look like a possessed freak. I thought it was overboard. The highlights were some insight to the absurdity of the Catholic Church during this period in time.

2 comments:

Mac the Knife said...

it's all fergi's fault! her and her pee stain.

bleed like me said...

i love My Humps, MyHumpsMyHumpsMyHumps. must be a non-white thing. i especially like the Lil' Jon remix. good stuff.