Friday, August 26

So i guess i'll blog to my recent on-goings.

I have been to vegas 3 times recently with one more trip in 2 weeks...I am actually vegas-ed out, its quite tireseome especially driving there so much. The next time is for bowling so that will be fun. The bowling championship for our league is this coming Thursday. I'm somewhat nervous, I really want the trophy, but its gonna be had cause we have to give the other team 120 pins, yikes. I digress on that though, I went to the Grand Canyon last week and it was really nice. I had never been there before so I didn't know what to expect, but it was pretty amazing. We saw the IMAX movie, hiked around, saw different scenic points, all and all a nice trip. I don't know if i'd ever want to sit on a donkey for 8 hours to make it down to the bottom, but who knows.

Its almost NFL season, which for me, means sundays full of pacing back and forth, swearing and throwing things, ahh good times ahead...haha.

This question is for bleed like me and hedwig, recently a Dodger pitcher bet a bat boy that he couldn't drink a gallon of milk in less than an hour without throwing up, needless to say the bat boy lost the bet, my question is: Is this feat even possible? I was reading online and I don't think its is, but i wanted to get real medical answers. Yes I know I ponder useless information.

Looking forward to going to Hawaii, as pasty as i am, i think a little sun might be helpful. 3 more weeks for that. Time has been flying by lately, how is it almost September already? Seriously?

My coworker who has been an advisor for about 20 years is leaving in a month, kinda weird cause when anyone ever needs anything they go to her since she knows everything. I get her office which is cool, but its going to be different.

Waiting for the fall tv season to start sucks by the way. Arrested Development on at 12:30 on weeknights is pretty cool though. yeah i'm rambling i'll stop now.


Oh some quick movie revies since I haven't done this in a while:

40 Year Old Virgin: I give this movie a B+ its a good guy movie and pretty funny. They make fun of coldplay, that gets the extra + from me.

Wedding Crashers: This was one of the better surprises this summer, it made me laugh and fall in love with rachel mcadams for the time being. Motorboat.

Last Days: D (maybe lower) I think I am still watching this movie, its annoying, really really annoying. I had a feeling that Van Sant was going to attempt to make it way more artsy and preachy than it should be, and I was right. 30 minutes into the movie I was just waiting for him to go to the garden house, sorry to spoil it for you all.

1 comment:

Hedwig said...

i think it's possible. and i am not using my medical knowledge here, just thinking about it logically. ok a gallon of milk is about 16 cups; a cup is roughly 3 shots lets say...so 48 shots. if someone can do 100 shots in 100 minutes...then you can do 48 shots of milk in 48 minutes which is still under an hour. the throwing up part i suppose depends on the person