Thursday, August 25

Random thoughts:

- Apparently Fox News needs to do some fact checking. On August 7th, John Loftus, a former U.S. prosecutor, went on live television and claimed a terrorist lived in La Harba and proceeded to give out the address of the location. The disturbing fact was the terrorist had not lived there for three years and the information was outdated. However, the family who did live at the home got to experience the reaction of the announcement. Wow, Fox News keep up the terrible work. Addendum: The link might not work for some so sorry. Oh and you if you want some sweet merch.

- So all this talk about politics made me wonder who will run when 2008 rolls around and we could see one crappy president leave to be replaced by another. Well lo and behold I came across this blog which has devoted itself entirely to that question. Although upon closer inspection the guy who runs the site is from the UK so what does he really care who runs the US.

- Politics at work is terrible and annoying.

- A new guy started at my work and he sits right next to me. I already dislike him a lot. First he mutters under his breath while working, second he INSIST on talking to me even when it is quite obivious I am busy and third he use to be in real estate so he has the "salesman" way of talking which just gets under my skin. Can't you tell I love him?!?

- Why is it hot again?

- Why is gas so much now?

1 comment:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

I haven't gone to your blog link yet but there are a lot of people in Europe and all over the world who are VERY concerned about who our President will be.