Thursday, June 16

(O) People who say they are going to buy your furniture but then back out (Moving out, 2005)
Grade: BIG FAT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF+++++

DON'T TELL me you're going to buy my furniture if a. you don't have any way to transport it, b. you didn't read my whole email that said i have to move out by THIS weekend or c. you're just not going to buy it b/c you're stupid and didn't think your purchase through.

I hate relying on other people! I just wanted to get rid of my stupid furniture so I wouldn't have to get a truck or lift anything---basically laziness; and the fact that there is no room for it at my mom's house. GRRR.

Which leads me to my next review....

(O) Moving 2005
Grade: F+
I hate moving. I've moved 5 times in the past 4 years. OH yeah it's fun stuff. I hate it. You have to freaking pack up, throw away, unpack all your crap. bleh blah bliarilea;jfksaldf;usaiolfj.

Oh and I have another F and then I'll be done bitching.

(O) USMLE board exam(M.D. board exam)
Duration: 8 hours
Questions: 350
Grade for exam: F+ Grade for me: NOT PASSING
This exam was ridiculous. They asked THE most irrelevant, specific, assinine questions. I actually didn't like the fact that it was computerized because I couldn't write notes the way I usually do. They had this special software where you could highlight important parts of the stem or cross out the wrong answers, but then if you accidentally highlighted/crossed out the wrong thing, you couldn't unhighlight/uncross out--which was frustrating more than it was helpful. THANK GOD i don't really have to pass this exam.(see below for why) I felt really rushed because you're constantly being timed--when you're taking the test, when you're peeing, when you eat, when you take a break...the time is ALWAYS ticking.

(O) COMLEX board exam(D.O. board exam)
Duration: 16 hours
Questions: 800
Grade: C Grade for me: I'm pretty sure I passed(cross your fingers)
This exam was a paper exam; and while it was LONG it wasn't as bad as the USMLE for me. I don't know if it was because I was more prepared for the types of questions they asked, or the fact that I took this exam first and so I wasn't as motivated for the USMLE--who knows--but I felt more confident stepping out of that exam. I was also more relaxed during my breaks because we had a set time we had to be there and had a scheduled lunch, whereas in the USMLE you scheduled your own lunch.

The reason why I only have to pass the COMLEX is cuz i'm going to DO school and not an MD school WOOHOO. I have to pass the COMLEX step 1 to advance to 3rd year, and also pass COMLEX step 2 to graduate.

(M) Batman Begins
Grade: A
I really liked this movie. I'm not really going to say much, but alot of what Mac said, I agree with. It's one of the few movies that has surprised me this year.

No comments: