Wednesday, June 15

(M) Batman Begins - A

The scale says that A means life changing, but this movie nor any other movies have changed my life, well except for Star Wars because i'm a Jedi, but other than that no other movies have changed my life.

I am not very good at writing reviews, but I must say that this movie is the one of the better Batman movies ever made, no "Ice to meet you's" and the likes. You pretty much learn the origin of Batman and Bruce Wayne, ergo the title, Batman Begins, but you also learn the past of other important characters as well. So this movie is pretty sweet if I do say so myself, the cast is superb featuring Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Christian Bale, Ken Watanabe, the other guy, and Liam Nieson. The weak link of the cast is Ms. Herpes, but it's okay because she's not too bad either, but I just kept thinking about the herps. Overall it is probably the best Batman movie, but I also liked the first Batman. So it's better than Batman Forever, now go watch it.

1 comment:

Darth said...

hmm i heard "the other guy" was pretty good, but its all about whats his face and some dude who really make this movie special.

and you have learned much, but you are not yet a jedi.