Thursday, May 5

wow new wave, i wish i had all that time to watch all those movies. sadly all i have time for is studying. so for new wave and darth...and i dunno who else but any of the UCR peeps, guess who i ran into today? Howie, of Mike and Howie. Apparently he owns/runs a Cold Stone in chino hills and three other locations...if only he had come out of the store 10 minutes earlier I would have had a free ice cream. Anyway it was totally bizarre to run into him. Funny guy. We(my friends, howie and I) ended up talking for like a half an hour outside the Cold Stone.

3 comments:

bleed like me said...

i dont remember howie. is this whack mike ur talking about? he isnt the guy whack mike lived with right? oh well, i dont remember, whatevs.

Hedwig said...

howie is the korean guy that lived on darth and whack mike's hall that they all used to hang out with. um whack mikes roommate was...TODD(took me a minute).

Darth said...

was he "The Todd"? haha...scrubs moment