Monday, May 16

Trip to Vegas: B

Trips to vegas are fun every once in a while, and would have been much better had I came back with more than I went with, but alas it was not meant to be. Mac and I spent most of the trip together, including staying up for 24+ hours walking around aimlessly and gambling at different locations. Thanks to John for buying me a nice Ceasar's Palace medallion to sport during the trip. Nice relaxing get away. I'm sure i'll return sometime in the future. In the meantime, i'll make my usual declaration that i'd much rather fly than drive out there. Of course I say this everytime and have yet to fly...so take it for what its worth.

Quick thoughts:

(M) Crash. (2004, Paul Haggis ) Grade: B+
Thoughts: I liked this movie cause it had some pretty good performances in it. Don Cheadle is great as always, and you will end up hating Sandra Bullock more, so its a win/win!!

Hot Weather D: Being hot and muggy is not fun at all....yuck.

2 more day..........................................

No comments: