Monday, May 16

The Day After Tomorrow: F-

I must say that I did laugh my ass off while watching this movie. In case you forgot about it let me refresh your memory. Its the story of Global Warming that instead of taking hundreds of years to develop instead takes about a day. I got to see all the scenes that I had heard about....out running air, burning books rather than wood, the wannabe dick cheney vp. It really had it all. I think I wanted to punch myself in the face while watching this. Dennis Quaid somehow walks from Philly to NYC to rescue his son, who he has little contact with for years. His son and his idiotic friends are some of the few to survive in NY after the killer storm and spend the whole movie avoiding "the cold" and waiting to be rescued. We get to hear all about how we did it all wrong and hopefully if given a second chance we could find a way to do it better!!! I think at this point we are supposed to realize the error of our ways, but i found myself laughing. If you want to laugh really hard at a badly written movie I highly recommend this, if you actually think its good, well then wow, thats all I can say.

2 comments:

bleed like me said...

you forgot the best part! americans desperately trying to get into MEXICO! the whole movie was worth that scene alone! awesomeness!!

Darth said...

haha..yeah that part was great...oh the irony!!!