Wednesday, October 27

hmmm hedwig i'm not sure i would say i love tv. there are so so many bad progams on. i've never watched an ep of NYPD blue but i've heard really good things about it. ha ha i like how you are into desperate housewives. my coworkers can't get enough of that show. skimmy likes everwood as well .... but it seems too family-ish for me.

okay so my have to watch shows are the simpsons (clever and funny), 24 (if they ever bring it back), arrested development (the real OC life), and gilmore girls (my gulity pleasure), my eh shows are scrubs (not as funny or maybe i'm just getting use to the jokes) and girlfriends (hey back off). the shows i would watch but can't seem to make time is without a trace and veronica mars.

i just found out 24 comes back jan. 9 ... WTF. i have to wait until next year to watch one of the few shows i actually like. SO WEAK. :(

ituning: oh l'amour - erasure

No comments: