Tuesday, October 26

i think i'm addicted to TV. i love it. hehe. so tonight's NYPD blue was really good. i never really watched the show before this season, but it's really good. another show that deserves mentioning is desperate housewives. so good. it's different and quirky. Everwood and ER top off the list of shows i'm loving this season. The ones that I watch that are just "eh" are Joey, the Apprentice, Smallville, Scrubs.

I hate reality shows....and yet why are they so addictive? It's really sad that NBC has only 3 sitcoms on their lineup(joey, WG, scrubs). They have like 3 Law and Orders, and from what I hear are adding another one!! L and O is good, but c'mon! I would to get into "Lost", but it's just too much to watch for me. I will watch the DVD when it comes out. And I'm still waiting for the end of season 6 for Sex and the City.

Do you see how this is problematic for a med student? Damn TV!! I'm just lucky I don't have cable...could you imagine?

No comments: